1 of 4
James Cook was cooking and Christian McCaffrey was McCaffreying. I bet you didn't expect Josh Allen to throw for 95 yards when the Bills had 31 points. Let's see how last week's flops fared this week.
- Sam LaPorta was named a Blip last week as the Broncos are weak against tight ends. LaPorta rebounded with 28.60 points with three touchdowns.
- Gabe Davis was deemed a Bench for this week as he is a boom or bust Fantasy player. With only seven receptions as a team, no Bills receivers killed it, including Davis. For the second consecutive week, Davis was held without a catch, finishing the day with 0 Fantasy points.
- Zack Moss was a Bench for Week 15 as he had yet to capitalize on his starting role with the Colts. He was off to a decent start with three receptions and a touchdown when he went down with an injury in the second quarter. He did manage to get 12.30 points before he left the game.
- Najee Harris was a Bench this week and the Mitch Trubisky led Steelers were bad once again. Harris had 33 yards rushing, no receptions, and lost a fumble for 1.30 point outing.
- Deandre Swift was labeled a Blip last week as we expected the Eagles and Swift to rebound. Instead, the Eagles lost their third straight, Jalen Hurts passed for less than 150 yards, and Swift just missed double digits by going with 9.50 points. Swift needs to get back involved with the passing game to hit the numbers that he was attaining earlier in the year.